Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a bunch of you guys are using the skyjacker bracket and I have found 2 at 4wd hardware.. I was wondering if some one would double check for me which one I need.. In the summer 2003 catalog on page 177 at the bottom of the page.. I'm sure its the top one that cost 56.95 but would like a confirmation before purchaseing.... Thanx Chaz

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Send a PM to PBR Stitch, he has the most knowledge on this subject and has posted some part numbers on an earlier thread. I'm sure he can help you.

Ken

G

·
0 Posts
The part number for the Skyjacker bracket is JSRB231A. This is the bracket that was normally used for the Auto tranny, but is now used for both. 231M was discontinued.  When you order your bracket just make certain about the correct part number.

Quadratec lists it as Part # 12521.901 $ 64.95 (Auto)
Part # 12521.910 $64.95 (Manual)

4wd Hardware lists it as Part # 57722 $52.95 (Auto or Manual)

The other part you must be talking about is the additional bracket for the older AX-15 transmissions. I would go with the 4wd hardware part, if I remember right thats where I got mine. Just have them verify manufacturer part number for you.

Take a look at my write up before you do the install. The Skyjacker directions have this bracket as part of their belly up skid and don't reference just installing it by itself.

Skyjacker Bracket

Hope this helps.

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts