Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
own a '03 rubicon-anyone have advice where/which seat cover to buy? will the 2002 bestop covers work on the 03 wrangler rubicon?

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I do not know how much they cost
but the Mopar ones are REALLY NICE!!!

but since they are from DC, I bet they are ridiculously expensive

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am trying to get a "group deal" with Wet Okole, probably one of the premier seat cover manufacturers. They can even put a custom logo on the seat. It would probably be Oct sometime before we got them. Check out http://www.wetokole.com for details on the covers. They will give us 10% off the price of the covers, logos are regular price and shipping $20. Most of the people with these love them and feel it is worth the extra price. They are custom made for the seats so fit and finish is excellent. Check out the "Jeep stuff for sale" topic under future wet okole group buy. HTH

·
Registered
478 Posts
I've got the ones from mopar, they are nice. Only one complaint, on long trips my body heat can make them a little damp. To make them fit good on first install put them in your clothes dryer for a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hmm

I've got the Okoles and love them, Black with RUBICON in red. Look great fit perfect and everyone who get's in doesn't believe they are covers, they all remark how much they like the seats they Jeep puts in.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Mopar ones look great , fit great, and are made of heavy duty material. Only problems I have with them is the price (over $300 CDN) and on hot days the sweat off your ass just stays there.

Have the Wet Okole covers in our YJ and their side panels fade alot in the sun and are made of thin materials that snag easily.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added the fitted Okoles this summer. Jeep should make them standard. Fit like a glove; they're going into every vehicle I own. Neoprene will fade over time with sun -- no fix for that. My wetsuits fade in a couple of years, too. Certain colors are worse than others.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I went a different direction with mine, saddleman surefit, depends on what you like, I wanted cloth. Pretty happy with these, didn't fit as well as expected at fiirst, a few wrinkles, but after they have been on awhile they fit well.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I like those better than the jeeps you see runnin around with dalmation print seat covers.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Rubi Jane said:
Mopar ones look great , fit great, and are made of heavy duty material. Only problems I have with them is the price (over $300 CDN) and on hot days the sweat off your ass just stays there.

Have the Wet Okole covers in our YJ and their side panels fade alot in the sun and are made of thin materials that snag easily.

The Wet Okles for the Rubi are awesome. I understand what you are saying about the earlier seat covers. The ones for the Rubi are all the same material all over. Sides back and seat area are all the same Neoprene not like earlier year models that have a very thin nylon on them. However they are also expensive....$390 from National 4wd...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts