Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

This forum is a place for users to provide feedback to manufacturers regarding products and services. A healthy interaction between a manufacturer and end users will help us all in getting the products we want, with the quality we want, at the prices we want. However, to prevent the integrity of this board from being violated, there are some strict rules that will be aggresively enforced in this forum;

1. Under no circumstances may a manufacturer advertise, promote, announce, or otherwise attempt to persuade users of this board to purchase a product or service offered by the manufacturer. Any attempt to do so will result in the manufacturer being removed from the board.

2. Under no circumstances will any manufacturer engage in competition with other manufacturers on this board. This will result in the removal of the manufacturers from this board.

3. Manufacturers should usually restrict their participation on this board to this forum. Unless the manufactuer actually owns a Rubicon, there is no reason to use any of the other forums. However, the occasional post in another forum is OK.

4. Manufacturers, upon signing up on the board, will inform Justin or his other Administrators and Moderators of their presence, and a unique name will be assigned to the manufacturer so that they are easily identified.

5. Justin reserves the right to modify or add to or subtract from these rules at any time.

Ok, it may sound like I am being a dick, but I have an interest in this board to protect. I simply do not want manufacturers trying to push or advertise products, or provide mis information to customers, or to engage in competition on this board. Mostly because it is my job to protect the users and this board, but at the same time I am not getting paid for any advertising so JUST DON'T DO IT.

Justin

G

·
0 Posts
Justin: Sorry, I posted a notice about the seat risers that I manufacture before I read your post. the title "Manufacturers Forum" is kind of misleading. Is there a place on this Website that I can post without violating protocol? W.R. Buchanan [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just so this is clear, these rules apply to ALL vendors and manufacturers that are not sponsors.

Justin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts