Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1344 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Kids - the only thing that JU has that this (superior) forum lacks is a Rubis in action thread, so here we go! When I say action I mean obsticles. NO DRIVEWAY/GRAVEL ROAD SHOTS PLEASE! A poser shot thread will be submitted for those pics of just after you washed it. :wink: So here we go - I'll start

So let's see those kick ass photos! :D

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Nice....but who decides if a shot is poser....lol.....also you have to admit...you can take a picture on the steepest hill/obstical but half the time they come out looking like flat land....thats what sucks! I will be the first to submit myself to the posability of a poser shot..is this considered gravel.. Stay tuned....lol

Pete

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted: Fri May 30, 2003 7:07 pm Post subject:

"Nice....but who decides if a shot is poser....lol.....also you have to admit...you can take a picture on the steepest hill/obstical but half the time they come out looking like flat land....thats what sucks! I will be the first to submit myself to the posability of a poser shot..is this considered gravel.. Stay tuned....lol"

Let's all be the judge of that - I just want to avoid what the JU thread became. Your shot is NOT a poser. This is a poser shot:

This is an action shot:

I just want to see Jeeps going though obsticles. If a car can drive over it don't post it :wink

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
this was stuck.....almost

yes folks Las vegas does have snow.. its a special place approx 10,000'
in elev. no roads had to make my way out. fun fun fun.
lockers saved me. the shovel paved a new road.

mac

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Rest in Peace Poor Jeep.....

A moment of silence everyone for this poor victem of a jeep. May she be released from captivity of the urban soldier and returned to the ranks of those who play in the mud.

RIP :why:
Pete

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Re: Rest in Peace Poor Jeep.....

petesjeeprubi said:
A moment of silence everyone for this poor victem of a jeep. May she be released from captivity of the urban soldier and returned to the ranks of those who play in the mud.

RIP :why:
Pete

Nice bicycle wheels.....LOL... :shock:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Well this is going to be the first time anyone has seen LILRUBCN.

·
Registered
454 Posts
LILRDJP said:

Imagestation sucks!! There has to be a better way to post pics.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
LILRDJP said:

LILRDJP,
little help....
take the orig.jpg
off your pic location then pics will work.
Imagestation does work...just takes time to deal with their system.
mac

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
LILRDJP said:
Very nice Sean. LILRUBCN is sweet. I can't believe I didn't get to Paragon that weekend. Damn. :mad:

Jerry

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
JerryC said:
LILRDJP said:
Very nice Sean. LILRUBCN is sweet. I can't believe I didn't get to Paragon that weekend. Damn. :mad:

Jerry
Don't worry we will make it in Aug or Sept.. it was a lot of fun in april. Medic is a blast to wheel with. Remember you are all invited to Paragon. :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Here's a pic of me the weekend after I took posession.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I just found a couple more pics of the ol' lady in action.

Getting pulled by a TJ Sport :shock: :oops: (my front wheels fell into a crack in the ice that just happened to be 33" wide):

Climbing "Hummer Hill":

Hey, there's a pic for all you guys looking at how the OEM tonneau and windjammer fit. You can also see how the sun bonnet wraps all the way around the windshield like the regular soft top.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GREAT SHOTS GUYS - This is just what I had in mind.. keep them coming.

Hey Triver - tell your buddy to pull forward - not in reverse or you'll be towing him home after he blows something in his front end.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Drifter - That's good advice. I have never even thought about that but it makes sense. I have pulled tons of people going backward and now I think I will turn around whenever possible.

1 - 20 of 1344 Posts