Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JP mag has a new 'Top Ten' article on the news stands. One of the features is a list of 'The Top Ten Jeeps We'd Never Own'.

I know the guys at JP tend to get their heads a little too far up their arses now and then, but man, this time they are gonna have suntan lines around their necks, if they're not careful.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hahahahahah "Suntan lines around their necks".

That is so priceless. I am going to have to use that line today at work; I know exactly the person who needs to hear it. :fist: :evil:

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Yea i read that article...total BS....funny he says we are a bunch of guys who gather together based on the fact we have rubicons...hmm...kinda funny....jeep owners as a whole are bunch of people who tend to hang out together somtimes based on their jeep....i guess according to him we are all loosers...maby he should sell his jeep then and buy a suburu outback.
Pete M

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep...

Cappa's been sayin' a few dumbass things lately. It's too bad, 'cause JP is one of the better off road rags out there. Maybe I'll just stick to '4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility' mag from now on.

Definitely less neck suntan lines over there.

:mad:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jealousy comes in many forms, I wish I had a viper but I don't call down viper owners.

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Chris and John have pictures of Jeeps they actually have owned in the article. It is just humor guys.

Any of you know where I can get some Truck Nuts? Oh, nevermind I found them in an ad in the back of the magazine. Is that the same place you guys bought yours? lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts