Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a good day. I installed another OME kit in a friends Rubicon, convinced (wasn't hard) another Rubi owner to put the same kit in his. Total installation time 4 1/2 hours which included supper, test drive, and cleaning up the garage. The cool thing is all the Rubi owners in Pensacola were at my house. 2 Khaki, 1 White, and 1 Patriot Blue. Cool night for all. Lots of talking, comparing, noticeing that my front axle seal was leaking on the driver side (aarrgghh). No injuries. The next club outing will be interesting with 4 Rubi's there, poor CJ's.

Ron
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,116 Posts
PBR Stitch said:
Today was a good day. I installed another OME kit in a friends Rubicon, convinced (wasn't hard) another Rubi owner to put the same kit in his. Total installation time 4 1/2 hours which included supper, test drive, and cleaning up the garage. The cool thing is all the Rubi owners in Pensacola were at my house. 2 Khaki, 1 White, and 1 Patriot Blue. Cool night for all. Lots of talking, comparing, noticeing that my front axle seal was leaking on the driver side (aarrgghh). No injuries. The next club outing will be interesting with 4 Rubi's there, poor CJ's.

Ron
ROCK ON!!!!!!

oh wait... you dont have rocks....
SAND ON!!!!!
:wink:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a shame you left Hawaii so soon.........would have loved to have a wrenching partner. :?
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, but the wife wanted to come here, so I figured for a change I would try to go somewhere she wanted. I love to wrench on clean vehicles, even thought I did find some sand in a crevice. Vintage 2003 by my taste. Yuck.. I still wish I was in Hawaii, I miss it.

Mac for you I am going to find a rock just to take a picture on it. Warning: Importing of rocks to Florida is legal.

Ron
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,116 Posts
PBR Stitch said:
Sorry, but the wife wanted to come here, so I figured for a change I would try to go somewhere she wanted. I love to wrench on clean vehicles, even thought I did find some sand in a crevice. Vintage 2003 by my taste. Yuck.. I still wish I was in Hawaii, I miss it.

Mac for you I am going to find a rock just to take a picture on it. Warning: Importing of rocks to Florida is legal.

Ron
whats your address i can send one of many from here.
:wink:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Co-workers do not count. Even though they sometimes, okay most of the time resemble that inanimate object. Besides I get in trouble when I run over them. :lol: :lol:

Ron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Military Jeeper said:
It's a shame you left Hawaii so soon.........would have loved to have a wrenching partner. :?
NO WAY... we are keeping Ron here. He is an awesome wrenching partner. I was the lucky recipient of the OME install. It is great!! I take the long way back and forth to work just to drive my rig. Installation went well with all the experience there. Wish we would have taken pictures though of all the Rubicons sitting in Ron's garage, driveway, front yard... :lol:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Steve, Member #108, post #1 hey quit lurking. Have wrench will turn.

Ron
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top