Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I met with some members of this forum on the weekend in PA @ Paragon Adventure Park. Had an awesome time, and learned alot about my Jeep. Here is a link to my gallery.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mark_aucoin[/img]

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hey Mark................

Good to see you made it to the board... Glad you had a good time....

You really tested to stock Rubi......and Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Only had to take the strap once...I was very impressed.

Cheers

Sean

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sean, glad to see this board exists! I'm looking forward to reading all of the posts to see what I've been missing.

Great meeting with you guys in Paragon, excellent rigs!!!! Maybe I can make it up there for the August run you were talking about.

Later.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Keep an eye on the events section... As soon as I find out more information on the trip dates I will post them.

Cheers.

G

·
0 Posts
Looks like we might even have to start a new message board section for Canadian Con-men, eh?!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Rubiconvict said:
Looks like we might even have to start a new message board section for Canadian Con-men, eh?!

:lol:
LOL.....You can be the Priminister of that board... :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Actually the onther management and I (minus Sean) are in discussions about banning all canadians unless they become US citizens or pay a hefty fee for being here. :lolbonk: :poke: HAHA just kidding I am an :*******:

Justin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey JustinRuby03, you misspelt Canadian. It starts with a captial C :!:
:wink:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
JustinRuby03 said:
Actually the onther management and I (minus Sean) are in discussions about banning all canadians unless they become US citizens or pay a hefty fee for being here. :lolbonk: :poke: HAHA just kidding I am an :*******:

Justin
Does that mean I am excempt to the Ban or are you just leaving me out of the disscussion... :wink:

·
Registered
454 Posts
JustinRuby03 said:

Justin
That doesn't surprise me, whenever you guys see that we do something better you start stamping your feet and charging huge tarriffs. :p

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Sean you are out of the discussion because you are a potential bannee :twisted: hehe um ya triver you are correct sometimes the US does piss me off :)

Sorry about the mispelling... Canadians :)

Justin

PS I really do love our northern neighbors... where else can you get hookers like they have? :lolbonk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts