Administrator
15,116 Posts
GOOD PIC!!!

like the half doors.

:wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice pic. jeppi, good to see someone closer to my neck of the woods. I'm down here in Oregon bout 4.5 hrs away. We might have to hook up sometime and do some wheelin. We'll have 3 jps cause we're gettin the wife one tomorrow :roll:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Nice pic....I need a set of those doors....Maybe if I put my full doors and top back on when driving in the rain I wouldn't... :wink:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice pic, and I like those doors.

G

·
0 Posts
I figured there would be a post about my rockless world down here. Hey Jeppi, what do you think shipping would be on that whole pile. Nic pic. I miss rocks.

Ron

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured there would be a post about my rockless world down here. Hey Jeppi, what do you think shipping would be on that whole pile. Nic pic. I miss rocks.

Ron
Cost would be high might be better off making a trip to the rock country.

Jon

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ditto on the doors they're on the "wish list". Can't get them yet because they cost soooooo much. Getting wet in the mean time between sunny days..

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The doors seem to be popular since my Rubi came with full doors these 1/2 doors are nice on the trail. I have had a hard time getting them to fit right the drivers door is too low and I have to tuck the rubber seal back in if I want a nice fit on the bottom and the passenger door fits nice but the latch sucks :? the door handle never closes completely, my wife can't open the door I have to go around and open the door for her, I guess that's not a bad thing but it's even hard for me to open the door, I have adjusted as much as possible but still not a good fit, have any of you had experience with Best Top products :?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts