Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i know it's not much but beings we're newbies what the heck :D Some are poser pics some are not :oops: But we have to start somewhere.

G

·
0 Posts
Says I can't view the pictures with out signing in. I think you need to change a setting, I remember something about PUBLIC, but am not certain.

Ron

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alrighty, I updated the url. :lol:

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Rubicon it said:
Alrighty, I updated the url. :lol:
Welcome.....
rocks are always FUN!!!!!

nice pic where was that taken?
mac

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mac, It was taken here in Oregon at the Tillamook State Forest on a trail called firebreak 5.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Rubicon it said:
Mac, It was taken here in Oregon at the Tillamook State Forest on a trail called firebreak 5.
OR.... is one of my fav`s.
we enjoyed the sand dunes in Florence.
:wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Looks like a nice trail. Reminds me of living in Washington. Miss the moutains, but not the slushy snow.

Ron

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Rubicon it said:
http://www.picturetrail.com/rubiconit

I know these might be boring for some\all but since we're newbies to this rock thing and still in a stocker it's all fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun for us.

Rocks.... look PBR here is a whole pile just sitting waiting to be played on.

G

·
0 Posts
I miss rocks, now I have to deal with small ponds on the way home from work. :cry: It's pouring down here. 2" and counting. We expect at least 3" before the morning.

Ron

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:cry: lol only if i had a lift and some skids i would venture into the middle of them rocks. The forestry dept. put them there about 2 weeks ago. BTW honey fer ma b-day i would like a lift and some skids :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Rubicon it said:
:cry: lol only if i had a lift and some skids i would venture into the middle of them rocks. The forestry dept. put them there about 2 weeks ago. BTW honey fer ma b-day i would like a lift and some skids :roll:
Good rocks! There's an example of a good government project!

Don't feel bad about having a stock Rubi. All of us started out with one, and many members still have basically stock Rubis. A lot of folks have gone with modest lifts and additional armor. Makes for a great Jeep on and offroad.

Welcome to the gang.

Jerry

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Jerry, Well my wife says no lift and if I want skids I'm going to have to make em myself, maybe she shouldn't of seen me make my bumpers. LOL I wish I could get a pond or stream somewhere's close heck even some rain would make me pucker up. Actually my wife ( april ) says when i get ma insurance settlement I can get what I want. HMPH so by the time that happens it'll be back yard mechanics I just haven't figured out how to make a winch. good thing the inlaws are on vacation so I can raid the shop and find some steel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts