LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
:wink:
now lets see some getting dirty pics.
:wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm couldn't help noticeing that it was clean. Other than that minor flaw it looks great. :lol:

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clean buy for a day, it also rained 3" here in Denver today....

There is a trail very close that has a famous mud pit at the top on it that has been dry for the last two years of drought around here, I'm banking right now, it is as mean as it ever gets!!! Down and Dirty pics to come soon....

My Rig seems totaly awesome on the road though, no vibes, no steer issues, and decently gentle ride....

Between 35 and 45mph, if really try there may be the slightest hint of vibe.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am dang surprised it runs as awesome as it does thats for sure. It ended up much higher than we anticipated.

Off to the trails today. I gave it lots of miles of Road test Friday night and Saturday.

Any body up fro Carnage up near Boulder CO's left hand canyon today???

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your CA angles look worse???? Dang we need to get these two Rubi's together soon, for some comparisons...

The guy who helped me, had a neat way to set his pinion angles...

He bolted a laser into the Diff side, then turned it to where it was dead on the T-case side, then lowered it 2 degrees. I don't really know what my pinion is. But see'n how it runs down the road, his logic must be totaly sound.

Well, I am heading out... Because of it's close proximaty to my house, I will probably use Spring Creek as the proving ground before I go on the any really harder trails.

The Mud Pit at the top, should be good and full, it has been dry for the past three years, so I have not got to experience it yet in my Rubi.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which post and what part??? lol

I mean, what a ya expect from a loser like me on here?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts