Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,702 Posts
Let's make a deal.........you start making some JK parts, and I'll order a T-shirt and a hoodie :lildevil:

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I'm guessing ya'll don't know but how long are the sleeves on the hoodie? I'm tall and hate ordering long sleeves just to find 'em too short.

Joey

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The T's run small. I normaly wear a large, with my Barney Rubble Style build. But in these I wear an XL.

If you wear a Medium, I would think a large would work well. A couple hot washes and hot dry's would help dial it in.. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dave im going to order a shirt but before i do shawn said you guys were gunna get some new logo stickers at some point do you have those yet?

·
Registered
173 Posts
If they come with the fairleads I'd like an XL in olive....

·
Registered
249 Posts
I will take a xl hoody that says toyota on the back.

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
Thanks Dave. Ill be calling tomorrow to have one shipped with my fairlead

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Just got mine from fedex on Fridayl. Went with a Large and it fits perfect. Hanes BEEFY is the base. I think a hoodie is in order next. I love with the shirt and the lady is a fan too :D

Now if I could just buy a few stickers :lildevil:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I forgot to respond about stickers. We are going to be doing new stickers with the new logo(what is on the front of the shirts) probably both white and black, and in a small and large size. We have to get some art work changed out first though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts