Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited time - we have brought back our LJ Unlimited Steel corners, both the Short/Trail version and the Full Coverage Mercenary versions.

If you've been waiting for these - you better act fast, as this is a limited production run - and it's not likely we will make them again.

LJ Unlimited - Steel Short/Trail Corners

(Picture shows Short/Trail corners - Steel Full Coverage/Mercenary Corners extend from the tailgate all the way to the door opening)

It also means - LJ Steel Strykers are also available

Order online:
http://www.rokmen.com/tj_products/corne ... armor.html

Or give us a call: 303-907-6303

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
Wow...nice! I really have been wanting full corners that go to the door/rokmen sliders, with a tube welded on them just like those. Don't think ill be able to purchase them anytime soon...your sliders and getting them painted took my budget for a while! lol

I'd want body colored too with black hardware, like the picture on the site. Do you sell them with black hardware or did someone paint those in that pic? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The hardware was painted.

Unfortunatley you can't get black stainless hardware - and you certainly don't want to use Black Oxide hardware as they will completely rust over in a matter of days.

My personal opinion is to leave them stainless - they just look cleaner longer. and Adds a subtle mechanical look to it all.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I used Black Oxide more recently... it DID rust (they don't label that it will do that at the hardware store! :().

Prior to that I spray painted the stainless hardware prior to install (and touch up with black nail polish. Someone also recommended an airbrush job at a body shop.

The stainless is the most trouble, free however! :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts