Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be alright to put "Rubicon Owners Forum" stickers on a lifted Unlimited thats not a Rubicon?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
i Have an arizona XJ sticker on my rubicon. We have 1997 cherokee and the arizonaXj board/mailing list is a great source of info. Proud to wave the XJ flag.

don't see how thats any different from waving the rubi flag. plus no one really looks at those details like stickers. I also have alloy usa sitcker but I suspect most who see it thing I'm into import lowriders

- Ben

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
petesjeeprubi said:
Do whatever you want! Its your jeep!
Now there is some good advice. Its your jeep build it how you want not what other people say. If part of your build is a ROF sticker then put it on their.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Do like the ricers and add Vtech, NoS, and every brand of stereo sticers you can think of. Then no one will see that ROF sticker. :rotflmao:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Cory said:
Do like the ricers and add Vtech, NoS, and every brand of stereo sticers you can think of. Then no one will see that ROF sticker. :rotflmao:

No No do what the ricers do and add Mugen stickers or TRD stickers even though you are in a Jeep ( I cant tell you how many times I have seen Vtec or Mugen stickers on makes not hondas)!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I dont think you should even be allowed to post here if you dont have a rubicon, or are a vendor selling rubicon parts... But that is just me.

·
Registered
629 Posts
That would be nuts. I have learned quite a bit from non-rubi owners. If they want to take time out of their day to come over here and enlighten us with their experience, I say right on! To be honest, most of the Rubi owners I've met (most, not all) are fairly new to the sport and are here to ask questions and help with the few things they have experience with. The more knowledge the better I say.

·
Registered
485 Posts
jeepn4life said:
I dont think you should even be allowed to post here if you dont have a rubicon, or are a vendor selling rubicon parts... But that is just me.
All Rubi owner's, please posting inane Rubicon parts that no one will buy, and you can stay here. :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Man, you guys are harsh on this guy. A Rubicon is a Wrangler with some added features from the factory right? So if he does not own a Rubicon does that make him less knowledgable? If the guys a member here and gives input etc I say rock a ROF sticker. Man, when did Rubicon owners get so high and mighty? Maybe, I took most of the posts wrong but I would be offended if i posted the question.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I think most of the hard time given was just joking about the fact that Ricers tend to put all sorts of stickers all over their cars. I've decided I am only running stickers for assoc. I belong to (CAL4WHEEL, ROC, NRA, Blue ribbon Coalition etc.) and Companies who support me. I can't imagine what my rig would look like if I had stickers from everything I do and use.

Links4jeeps, Rubicon owners forum, Pirate, JU, Jeepbbs, Kilby, Shrockworks, Currie, MORE, JKS, Nth Degree, Poison Spyder, Essentially offroad, Cibie, Winchline.com, GoodYear, Mickey Thompson, Rubicon Express, JeepMedic, Fumoto, Cobra, Kenwood, Wilson, Mobil1, Royal Purple, Sta Lube...........

Get the Idea?
I have alot of confidence in all of the things I am running otherwise I would not be running them. My way of advertising is by running their product or telling someone where to go for infomation when they ask.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
jeepn4life said:
Can't we all just get along? :?

I joined this board at the recommendation of a friend (Dave at Northridge 4x4) because it's one of the friendliest and active Jeep boards available. While I may have started with a Wrangler X model, I have since surpassed a factory Rubicon in abilities with all the mods I've done. Many Jeepers will avoid the extra cost of a Rubicon in order to spend the money on the mods they want to get their version of the perfect Jeep. Would you want that knowledge and experience to be gone when you have a question? Lifts, armor, lights and such are the same for all TJ's, we can all contribute from our knowledge and learn from the experiences of yours.

MILLS, slap that sticker on to show your support for a board that's helped you out!

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
142 Posts
Stickers can be fun, I used to have a BMWOA (BMW Owners of America) sticker on my Harley and a HOG (Harley Owners Group) sticker on my BMW, could offend both camps, LOL.

Not sure what sticker for my Rubi yet, maybe Alfa Romeo? My wife's toy car is an Alfa Romeo Spider.

HDCarl

1 - 20 of 39 Posts