Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we found some, I'll get to try it this weekend. I wonder how the Rubi will do, heres a pic of some of the Terrian.

Not sure my Rubi will take that particular path though:)

G

·
0 Posts
That one is much bigger than the one I found up here. I think we are going to have to mark these on GPS. See guys there is more than 1 or 2 rocks in Florida that aren't imported. :lol:

Ron

G

·
0 Posts
Shoot, give it a try.... If that trail has more of that, I would love to run it.. You'd probably want at leats 33" tires for that stuff though.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a bit concerned. My Jeep clubs going there on Sunday and I'll be bringing the Stock Rubi. What I understand there are some NASTY runs, including quite a few water crossings.

I'll be the only stock vehicle there, so I get tested with the big boys.

Sad thing is, no aftermarket skids yet, just factory Those won't be in till next week. Maybe I should put my old Nerf bars back on:)

I guess we will know on Monday, Ill snap a few picks.

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Have fun Dave and the stock skid holds up well, it just gets in the way alot. Also be careful of rocks around the oil pan, it is quite vulnerable.

Ken

G

·
0 Posts
Well if your gonna show up stock, A Runicon is the stock to show up in for sure..... I tackled some pretty crazy stuff stock.

The result of doing that was.. An empty'n of my bank accounts and probably 100 busted knuckles... lol

And you know what is even worse about it???? Now I find myself doing the craziest downright insane stuff and I am still empty'n the bank accounts regularly... Lots more busted knuckles ahead for me....

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Must say most fun place Ive been at in Florida. Still need for some of the guys to email me pics of my Rubi on the trails (hard to take pics of yourself on a ride) but I can say my Stock Rubi handled right up there with the big boys most of the way.

Here are some pics to prove we have ROCKS :)

·
Premium Member
948 Posts
I know this post was almost a year ago, but where is this trail at ? Im in orlando, and want rocks! Lol........thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts