Rubicon Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Wow Axel, I just read through all four pages on here and all 9 pages on Pirate4x4. I hope you get all of your money back. I'm sorry that you have been fighting this for so long. That guy Kevin is full of lies. There is no reason that it should take this long for you to get you money back.

Goodluck and let us know if we can help in any ways.

Paul

·
Administrator
15,088 Posts
axel said:
hey mac,

kevin meyers came back on everything he promised and did not pay .

can you please put the topic back.

thanks

axel
sorry to hear

Axel as you requested.
your post is back.
:wink:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
thanks mac .

after almost 2 months still no money from kevin.

first he requested to delete the pirate thread and he would pay me the 15.000$ and get me the missing parts.

the thread was moved and then he change the conditions , he wanted the threat on this forum and the MN-jeep forum deleted.

i contacted all the administrators and they moved the thread , once they where moved ( he thought deleted ) he became his old self and did not come tru with what he aggreed with my lawyer ! he did not responde to the mails.

tommorow i will post all the mails .

·
Registered
438 Posts
Jesus man. I have been reading all this since the start but not posted. I really feel for you and wish I could do something to help. Weather he is guilty or not as a business owner he should have sucked it up and paid you back long ago.

·
Jeepless in NJ
12,581 Posts
hopefully your lawyer is putting a lean against his morgage company along with back interest for holding the $15k

·
Administrator
15,088 Posts
Axel...

sorry to see this was not resolved yet.

time to turn this over to the Police and DA in the county kevin meyers lives in.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Axel just remember, if you have not filed charges you need to do it very soon. There is a statutory limit on how long you can wait to file. Most theft instances is 2 years. You may have other charges more hefty than the basic theft but you need to make sure you file before your option runs out.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
UPDATE :

After all these years I can finally put this behind me .

Last week Kevin Meyers contacted me thru facebook to make right and apologize for what happened .

We then agreed on what to do and Yesterday he delivered this buggy for me to my Friend Shane Vizenor .

this case is closed for me know and i will ask the administrators to close and delete and remove this topic from this forum at the end of the month feb 2020 .

i also want to thank all my US friends that helped make this finally happen .

·
3,352 Posts
wow, good news, but what a wait!

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.