Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gotten rid of my YJ about a month ago and finally picked me up a rubi... No Silver ones to be found so i got the Tomb Raider Edition.... I have been looking at lifts and i know that the RE 5.5 is the best 5.5 youu can get ( so ive heard) ... BUt it also will sink your wallet :mad: ... i have been looking at the Rock Krawler 5.5 Long arm kits and there still expensive but cheaper at the same time....... Any one got any info on the Rock Krawler Lifts... Under stand that i drove a YJ so i dont think the ride of my lift is going to matter to much after riding of Leafs for 2 years... Thanks for the advice

http://members.cardomain.com/jeepinmatt

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Ok... I have read nothing but horror stories about rock krawler. I was set on getting one but when I read about the guy that had a heime joint fail at 70mph on the highway I thought HELL NO. They supposedly corrected all of their... lets say... "issues." But, I still only hear ****** things about the set up. There are a few good stories but the bad far out weight them. SO... I will save a little longer and get something better. Just my opinion.

Justin

PS I have decided on the full traction 6 inch long arm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts