Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curious........... whos getting this stuff.
Daimler-Chrysler wants to know if the Wrangler Rubicon is performing to
my expectations.
keeps sending me surveys on my Rubi... does anyone else get them??
i fill them out and send back.
every time i have room to add comments ... BEST JEEP EVER!!!!!
the questions concern many areas such as how the jeep preforms,
maint issues. fit and finish .. (mentioned bad hard top this time)
comfort stuff like air cond. radio ect..milage..
biggie this time was HP.. was i satisfied...
does anyone else get this kind of survey?
came from direcet Daimler-Chrysler ,Rochester,MI.

i hope by sending it back they keep making Rubi`s.
thanks
mac

·
Registered
340 Posts
Since they got my money I haven't heard anything from DC.....kind of the way I like it!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Got my second one yesterday!! At the end under comments I have asked for a jeep hat :) Have yet to receive one tho :( ..

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yes, I get some. I also got a phone call from someone saying they were from DC wanting to "interview me" about my Rubi and saying it was going to be part of a radio or tv ad. Sounded sort of fishy to me so I never returned their call. Hmm, maybe I could be famous now. :roll:

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stevo said:
Yes, I get some. I also got a phone call from someone saying they were from DC wanting to "interview me" about my Rubi and saying it was going to be part of a radio or tv ad. Sounded sort of fishy to me so I never returned their call. Hmm, maybe I could be famous now. :roll:
call them back monday!
:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
I have received two surveys. After I mailed the second one in, I reecived a call from someone asking me specific questions "to assist the Jeep engineers in evaluating your survey response." I had responded positively about everything on the Rubi except for the lack of highway power. I told the guy they needed to buid a 112 inch WB Rubicon with the 4.7L V8.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Ya I got a while slew too... I got the dollar one also. :) I havn't filled any out though. I am hoping they stop coming and am afraid that by filling them out I would just be put on other mailing lists that I would rather not be on. Its a conspiracy.

Justin

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JustinRuby03 said:
Ya I got a while slew too... I got the dollar one also. :) I havn't filled any out though. I am hoping they stop coming and am afraid that by filling them out I would just be put on other mailing lists that I would rather not be on. Its a conspiracy.

Justin
awwwwwww justin....
get a PO BOX. tis a cheap form of privacy....
:wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
That's the way uh-huh i like it uh-huh uh-huh.. Wait dadnabbit i'm stuck in the oldies.. Nope nuttin here not a call not a mail questionaire. THANK GOSH. All I've gotten in the mail is the jp jamboree and a parts catalog. Hmmmm I wonder what i'd do with a dbl chrome tube bumper ( nice paper weight ) :roll:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I havent recieved one yet so I guess I have a like the expieramental Rubicon since its been the shop now 8 :bad-words: times already. I told myself that if it goes to the shop 10 times in the first year im raising hell. I got until november. I wish I could get one of those surveys. But I still love my Rubicon and will always drive a Jeep Wrangler.

G

·
0 Posts
Yep I get them, but the only call I've gotten is them wanting me to get a Jeep Credit card. The guy started on his low introductory rate speal, I stopped him and asked him to beat my 4.9% fixed rate on my other card. The conversation was pretty funny for the two of us after that. Cool guy, owns a 86 CJ-7.

Ron

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
I am sorry to hear about all of your problems. IT was bound to happen to someone... I just pray they take care of you.

Justin

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Must be a US thing that DC's does. The only survey that I get is when I take my JP in for an oil change and the computer calls me for the next 2 weeks connecting me with some rep who keeps asking me if I was happy with the service. I keep telling them I have been going there for 4 yrs if I was not happy with the service then you would not be calling me now...LEAVE ME ALONE...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts