Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New at the dealer. Cleanest it will ever be.

Stock on whompum at Paragon Labor day weekend 2003.

After the lift. Looks goofy with the stock 31's.

Stretching out

Checking brake line length and checking for binding. I like this style RTI ramp.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to make it back to Paragon with you.

When you doing Tyres???

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ASMFP or when money permits. Had it at PAP sunday. It was outstanding. Ran rattler and sherbert rocks. No more 45 minute stuck situations. Can't wait till the spring. Sean, just don't forget the triple X. GOOD TIMES>

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tars and Snow

FINALLY GOT MY TARS!!!!!! Goodyear MTRs in the 285/75/16 flavor. Somes pics.

AHHHHHHH much better.

Matt (Finally out of the "4 inches of lift and still on stock tires club")

G

·
0 Posts
No badge

Spotted it right off!!!!!!! No "Trail Rated" badge......that's probably the deepest snow you'll be able to handle.

Nice Jeep. That was my third color chice. Still waiting on mine. Should be in by the end of the month or first of February.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: No badge

Jick Scott said:
Spotted it right off!!!!!!! No "Trail Rated" badge......that's probably the deepest snow you'll be able to handle.

Nice Jeep. That was my third color chice. Still waiting on mine. Should be in by the end of the month or first of February.
Well thats where I park it when it snows. I don't think a JEEP would be well suited for weather like that. LOL

Its a 2003 so no trail rated badges. OH WELL!

Good luck with the wait. Ordered Jan 27, 2003 received May 22, 2003.

Thanks Jeppi

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
AHHH....It's all grown up...No I won't have to listen to the shovel on the bottom ALL the time...;)

J/K

Looks good Matt....Over time must be plentyfull...

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I figure what better place than here to "List" my mods. I am bored at work so decided to add some pics.

Here is a pic of the Warn steering box skid and the RE adjustable front tracbar. I did fix the misalignment spacers after the pix.

Picture of the Big Daddy's Offroad tie rod compared to the stock tie rod. Trail damage from Paragon.

Pic of some new toys. Quicker Disconnects are on. Waiting for a day off to put the rear UCAs in. Lets see if they help with the vibes.
Waiting for the TBT oil pan skid. According to the UPS website I should have it on 2-4-04.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LCKD4X4 said:
Nice rig Matt. Like the color too :D

How you liking those JKS Disco's?
So far so good. I used to just unbolt the swaybar when I went wheelin but after the lift the new swaybar end links didn't tuck up like the stock ones did. These have that nice storage pin bolted to the frame to keep it out of the way.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good lookin rig man!! 8)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TBT oil pan skid installed. Only took 15 minutes because I am lazy.

It does just barely touch the exhaust. So far I have not noticed any noises.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts