Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
05 Rubicon Sahara
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of setting my reloaders up. I need to build a bench. It is going to have to be L-shaped, 7-8 feet long.
If you have pictures of your bench, I would be grateful if you posted, so I get glean ideas from your setup.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,541 Posts
Pm me you phone number and I will send pics

·
Registered
05 Rubicon Sahara
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I started back in the early 80s, I had an old WWII wood desk with a single stage Lee press. I loaded a few thousand rounds with it. Now I have 4 presses, the first Lee press, and my second a Lee Loadmaster (progressive), a little backpack press, and two presses my son was given by an old man in Florida when he was doing some electrical work. One is an RCBS I think, and the other I cannot remember. One of them is progressive, the other I think was a single stage, both are big hunks of iron. LOL
After I build the new bench, I'll look at them closer, or since it's in my head somewhere now, I may check them out when I get done riding the bike this morning.

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
5,005 Posts
I have a bunch of shotgun shell reloaders that used to be my Dad's
I don't use them and have no idea what they are worth. If I took pics and posted them, would that be useful for anyone to help out ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts