Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my right rear coil is sagging. My right rear flare is about 1" closer to the tire than the left. Also my jeep looks like it is squating, I thought after adding my winch it would level out but it didn't. I'm gonna swap my rear coils left to right and see if the left side is lower, if so I'm gonna try and get warranty on them. My lift has only been on for a month and a half and I started noticing the rear squat shortly after I put the lift in. I noticed the right rear sagging after I started wheelin with my rear sway bar off. That may be just coincedence. I'd like the rear to sit maybe a 1/2" higher then the front. I'm using 4" pro-comp coils, they ride nice and the fronts are holding up my front end with my winch and grille guard no problem.
Maybe I should get another set of fronts and put them in the rear, I'll just cut them down a few coils and add spring clips to them to keep them in place. any thoughts? what kind of coils are you guys running?

G

·
0 Posts
I run RE coils, at least one on here, had them collapse, so far so good on mine...

·
Registered
430 Posts
I was running RE 3 1/2" coils and they collapse to about a 1 1/2". I called RE and they replaced them with 4 1/2" springs at no cost. So far they are holding up good.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts