Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty everyone I'm gunna pick yer brains I've been reading forums up to the ying yang and now I decided to ask for your help.

RE Kit RE-7003 super flex, 3.5" lift 770.00 less shocks.

Terraflex- S4t flex 4" 949.00 less shocks.

OME 900.00 2.5" lift w\shocks.

I know i can ge the OME for bout 650. online

I went round town here and these are the prices LOL i got money burnin a hole in ma wallet today. I guess I'm looking for the extra arm twisting on which I should get. I know with the 3.5 and higher i'll end up callin Mr. Woody for his help. Oh yeah while I'm at it how bout good damn shocks everyone here in Oregon is tryin to send me out with the rancho RS 9000.

ANy\all help would truely twist my arm and not break it :twisted:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mud, I've decided to go with the RE :lol: And exactly what i was looking for was who's cheaper on it :) Thank you again

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
OME shocks..are a purfect match to RE lift..
:wink:

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Yea I have to agree you should go with TJ outfitters...I am cheap..I admit..and they gave me the best price shipped to my door on an excelent lift. I'm just saving up the money right now in preparation to buy it from them.
Pete

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talked to Mark on Sat. with TJOUTFITTERS and dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum he can put a nice package together and also he is the less expensive person i've found. Thank You all for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts