Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
15,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rare 2005 spider gears from a vintage 2006 Rubicon up for auction. All for a great cause!!!
[attachment=1:1di1a51p]DR D gears.JPG[/attachment:1di1a51p]
[attachment=0:1di1a51p]DR Damon.JPG[/attachment:1di1a51p]

Up for auction are the unique spider gears from a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon which were stressed beyond repair, by one of our own members, DoctorD! Besides owning a piece of history, and a fascinating paper weight, included is an autograph by our premier gear head. All proceeds from this auction will help offset the medical bills of one of our favorite members, LeeAnn (LilRedRubi.) Bid now to help this wonderful woman in her fight against bone cancer!

Do not wait, this deal will never happen again!!!

This will end September 19th, 6 PM Pac time (9 PM east coast)

the person who place the highest bid will be advised how to send the funds to LeeAnn
and we will ship you the gears.

THANKS!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1996 Ford Explorer V8 AWD
5,904 Posts
Creative idea for a great cause! followed post over from ROF's Face Book page

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
$25.00

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
$50.00

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
damm, somebody beat me too it .... :dhorse:

100.00 :lildevil:

·
Administrator
15,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$110.00
:wink:

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Mac you better get on the phone to all the Mod's that don't come around too often :lildevil:

:D

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I can't get my "Auction Sniper" program to work on this one. :laugh:

I'll sacrifice and go 1 weekly bar tab................$150.00

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
I love you guys you are so awesome! I have been real sick this year that is why I am not here as much as I want to be, the pain, well, it has become unbearable. I spend most days in so much pain that I cannot get up off the couch and do even regular everyday activities. I have lost my cobra inc so I will have to be paying out of pocket for all my medical bills till Jan or Feb when Medicare kicks in, so I really appreciate all that you guys have done and continue to do for me, it is such a honor to have great friends such as ya'll. Thanks Again guys
Love
LeeAnn

·
Administrator
15,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
f9k9 (Reed) is the top bid ...PM sent.

Also...
THANKS to Doctor D (Damon) for the custom parts n donation.

if anyone also wants to help LeeAnn...PM me for info
we have had several inquires on how to help out.

THANKS!!
mac

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Woot Woot! Money and address sent!

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Thanks so much everyone!! Esp Mac, Doctor D, and Reed thank you guys so much. My meds for the next 3 months are going to run about 1000 to 1500 month, most of that is my morphine plus my other drugs that help keep me alive, so every little bit helps. Thank you so much. I love you guys. Three yrs ago when I was diagnosed with bone cancer I honestly never thought I would still be here, but I am, and a lot of that has to do with the wonderful support that I get here from ROFer's I am truly blessed to have such caring friends as ya'll. I still have not found a Dr who is willing to take the risk of removing the tumor that is wrapped around my t9 vertebrae but I have faith that once my medical inc kicks back in in Jan that I will find that Dr :D
Thanks Guys
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
LeeAnn

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Just saw on the news where they cut a lady in half to remove the cancer and half hip and one leg, pretty wild stuff to say the least.

Glad to hear you are you are still kicking

john

1 - 16 of 16 Posts