Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are these really the plastic/rubber ends on the stock bumpers?must these be removed after the addition of of a lift for the jeep to be cool?i will remove,just need to know. :rotflmao:

G

·
0 Posts
Actually last weekend I watched HoJoPo try and scrape his off on a dirt bank after winching me out of a high center situation! :eek:

I think it is cooler to have them ripped off while wheeling, although I took mine off as soon as I got it home from the dealership.

:rotflmao:

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,997 Posts
Mine are still on the bumpers, the problem is the bumpers are in my garage and the rubi isn't :laugh:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I took the front ones off day after we got the Rubi home...the rear ones are still in place.

Doug

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
My left rear Q-tip, together with the plastic reinforcement for the license plate saved my left rear corner from getting dented whilst slipping backwards into a little ditch... :) Had to jank out a fellow Jeeper who appeared to be temporarily detained :D

The left front Q-tip together with the bumber & foglight sacrificed itself to prevent one of those evil trees from hugging my fender :D They have been replaced with a shiny new warn front bumper.

So for my part, the Q-tips did their job and definitely served a purpose.

Leave 'em on, wheel 'em off!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts