Rubicon Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
87Warrior said:
This will be the best looking Jeep in the Midwest! I love the attention to detail you are giving this thing. I would also love to check it out someday.
Thanks. You are more than welcome to check it out when it's done.

inline6 said:
Frickin cool

Nice rebuild

Looking forward to the rebirth.
Stinger said:
Nice Work. I appreciate your taking the time to memorialize this and post the info. Thanks :D
06moneypit said:
Simply the best way to build a jeep; or anything for that matter. Can't wait too see it done
Thanks to everyone!

Special thanks to my friend Dennis. He is really the leader in this project. His attention to detail is insane! I couldn't have done it this nice by myself.

More pics coming.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Here are the latest updated pics. I am way behind on the pics but almost done with the build.

Body back on frame

Test fitting the tube fenders

We had to use a strap to pull everthing in tight.

Also fit the corners and rear flares

Painted the backsides of everything prior to installation.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Looking nice. What size tire/rims? Those tires really set it off.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
06BLKRUBILJ said:
Your Jeep is looking great. I'm amazed at how quickly you've done this rebuild. Do you ever get any sleep?
Thanks. I don't think that I have slept in about 2 months! My wife and dog think that I am a stranger now.

I drove it home the other night. It is about 98% done for now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
SweetPee said:
I LIKE it! :D Didn't realize that the PSC rockers went under the body as far as they do. That pic of them back from powdercoat kind of makes me think they would extend underneath a decent amount.
The rockers are pinched underneath the body mounts so they extend about 8" under. The longer parts at the front extend about 11" under.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Jeep looks great!!! I especially like how the front tube fenders follow the line of the hood. You've done a great job :appl:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
06BLKRUBILJ said:
Looks like you're gonna make your deadline. What's left to finish?
Deadline has been met. We are leaving for Colorado tonight. I still need to repaint the stock inner fender outer wheel wells, just so they match and look better. I didn't have time to build a tire carrier. There are a couple of other small details that I can't recall because I'm exhausted but should be good to go.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts