Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea what the total Rubicon production quantities will be?
Will there be a limted amount made? I heard this was the last year of production..... or is this just a sales pitch to get more money for the Ruby? In any rate, I am happy to just have one (that I bought used @ 3 MO. old) and saved a little money for my lift!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Jeep will make as many as they get orders for AND can get parts for.
There are no actual limits on it, but around 8,000 units per year is expected. Jeep never promises to keep a model available, but based on the response to the Rubi and the fact that they sold something like 50% more than anticipated last year I expect the Rubi to be around at least until the next re-design (2007 model year).

·
Registered
402 Posts
Mud Puppy said:
Jeep will make as many as they get orders for AND can get parts for.
There are no actual limits on it, but around 8,000 units per year is expected. Jeep never promises to keep a model available, but based on the response to the Rubi and the fact that they sold something like 50% more than anticipated last year I expect the Rubi to be around at least until the next re-design (2007 model year).
2007?

I was under the impression that the TJ was bye-bye after '04 and they were coming out with IFS in 05!

Thanks for setting me straight on that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts