Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I say.........I am anxious to get my Rubi and install all my Jeeperman/Raingler/Kilby toys to it but for now, post your Jeeperman toys so I can ohhhh and ahhh over what I have waiting for me in Hawaii.

Thanks.........looking forward to seeing all the new bumpers and skidz.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts

i put some ruff tape on flat plate works well ...no skidding on the Skidz!

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Here's the skidz on Air Driveway Queen. I post these only becuse you're Navy... :D

Jerry

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And you are a damn good person for it.........thanks Jerry. They look real good and I am looking forward to getting mine installed next month.

Later.........

·
Registered
368 Posts
just got my rock skids via fedex ground

they are massive, shipping label says 80lbs

ill post some pix when i get em on

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Military Jeeper; there's new stuff here
Leave it to Eddie to start taking over the industry when it comes to new things. Good on ya, I can see all the Rubi owners are taking a liking to your products, and rightly so.

Congrats.....on such fine products.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just received my jeeperman rear bumper/carrier and it looks great.

Its really nice that the rack and can carriers are modular so that I can add them later.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Four questions.

1. the hinge is not reinforced...will this become a problem down the road?

This is what I mean by reinforced:

2. Modular is okay for ease of movement but will it loosen up over time with a full jerry can for instance?

3. Is Jeeperman making the bumpers for Raingler?

4. How does this bumper mount? Same mounting points as the stock bumper or is the cross piece (to which the stock tub rubber mounts attach) removed? What I'm wondering about is the weight on the bumper and the huge amount of leverage created with every pound added. It seems like you would want frame horns (metal extensions that insert into the frame) to help in reducing torque stress.

More pictures please with carrier open, closed etc etc...

I'm in the immediate market for a bumper....a honda helped remove my rear bumper in the ER parking lot as I was taking my 1 y.o. in for 6 stitches.....bummer day! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts