Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 817 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Edit) Per Pete's comment below on this thread, let's make this a sticky.

I was going through some pics on the computer and found this shot of elff and Jerry's Rubis at Paragon in December 2002 before we started to improve on DC's design:

Here's a shot on the same rock in September 2003 from a slightly different angle. Stock is good. This was better. :D

And here they are in April 2004 with 6 inch AiROCK suspensions. Even better:

Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I think you just started a new thread....maby you should make this a sticky post that says post your rubi before and after? YES YES YES...THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD THREAD...MY PICS TO FOLLOW SOON.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I hope you don't mind if I post my before and after shots.

Adam

November '02

September '03

·
Registered
17 Posts

That first pic is day one and the next one is 505 miles later.

I added a teraflex st4 and 34" trxus mts and a few other goodies. I am currently thinking of adding a 1" bl, 2" coil spacers and a tw driveshaft.

·
Registered
628 Posts
But I bet it was well worth it! Looks Good

Adam

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Great thread....Now I have to hunt for some pixs...:D

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
just installed.... Bumpers, sidestep,steering guard, oil trans guard, rear flaps (easily removable for wheeling, just protecting the $$$rear bumper during winter here), deflectors to keep the trail based pinstripers at bay, Foglight Guards. JKS Quick discos on da way as well as Younger Bros Diff Guards and Skid Row LCA skidplates. And Tomken Rock Guards which I will interchange with the steps for wheeling... ain't happy with the clearance lost with the steps. That's if the bastages finally ever ship the stuff!
See if you can guess which is b4 and which is after :lol:

·
Registered
559 Posts
This is my rubicon after the lift.

·
Registered
559 Posts

stock, please look up to see after lift. I could not get 2 pics to post on same post.

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Speed88 said:
[/url]
Not stock any more. Take a close look at my fender flares I shaved them myself.
:bowing: fender flares.....
details on the cut!
the rubicon on the hood what font is that?
:wink:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I will have to call the vinyl shop to get the font style, I changed it to set myself apart from all the other regular rubis here in town. As for the flares i fust removed the bolts took them into work and cut them on our BIG ass bandsaw. I cut them off where they start to roll down. I just tucked the side marker bulb and wire under the other wires. I will post a better pic of the rubicon vinyl tomorrow, I am walkin out the door to goto work.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
the day I bought it...

4 months l8r...

and still lots to come this winter :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Here is another photo of my rubicon after i installed the winch and the jack. Yes the jack is yellow, i took it apart and had it powder coated yellow to match everything else.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Who would have thought a snowy day in Paragon would be the last day Jerry or I had extra cash

I actually put together a little chronological timeline of my mods

Clickety Click

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
joshdura said:
After:

Should have the Toys by Troy front bumper and winch in within the next week or two.
1st, PICS of the Bumper when ya get it on :lol:

2nd, tell us what ya did to make it look so damn good!
C'mon Josh... brag on it a lil... we're friendly here!

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Jeepi, those mountains in the background are AWESOME!!!

Anyway my before...

And the aftermath!

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Jeppi

You should have that bird go back and touch up the spot on your rocker guard that it missed.
I hate it when the help at car washes get lazy

1 - 20 of 817 Posts