Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


Poser shot.
St. Joe's State Park Missouri. This is an ORV park near Farmington Missouri. It's mostly sand, water, mud and a few rocky trails. I was trying out the JKS disconnects.
The flag is supposed to keep the ATVs from plowing into you over the hills.
There is only one serious trail in the whole park and trust me you don't want to try it without a spotter and maybe a cable or two if you don't want to roll the Jeep. As I was the only 4wheeler in the park this morning I declined.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,116 Posts
great pic....
we went to a ORV park in Florence OR.
rented sand buggy`s instead of trashing jeep... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,530 Posts
Nice pic.. They use a similar flag system in Paragon also.

Sean
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
Latemarch said:
...There is only one serious trail in the whole park and trust me you don't want to try it without a spotter and maybe a cable or two if you don't want to roll the Jeep. As I was the only 4wheeler in the park this morning I declined.
With that kind of wisdom, your Rubi will live long and prosper.

Jerry
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice scenery there. At least it isn't a poser shot in the mall. Your lucky you have rocks.

Ron
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
JerryC said:
Latemarch said:
...There is only one serious trail in the whole park and trust me you don't want to try it without a spotter and maybe a cable or two if you don't want to roll the Jeep. As I was the only 4wheeler in the park this morning I declined.
With that kind of wisdom, your Rubi will live long and prosper.

Jerry
Live long and prosper....Is this a coded message to me? :lol:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vulcan said:
Live long and prosper....Is this a coded message to me? :lol:
Is this where we start the discussion about who's catsuit is hotter, 7of9, or Sub-commanders?

Ron
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
PBR Stitch said:
Vulcan said:
Live long and prosper....Is this a coded message to me? :lol:
Is this where we start the discussion about who's catsuit is hotter, 7of9, or Sub-commanders?

Ron
Well, it would be a lot less sleazy than drooling over Ariel the mermaid. :D
Jerry
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,116 Posts
JerryC said:
PBR Stitch said:
Vulcan said:
Live long and prosper....Is this a coded message to me? :lol:
Is this where we start the discussion about who's catsuit is hotter, 7of9, or Sub-commanders?

Ron
Well, it would be a lot less sleazy than drooling over Ariel the mermaid. :D
Jerry
jerry...
Ariel the Mermaid is Stitch`s..dream gal..
go easy on him!
:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,530 Posts
4x4mac said:
JerryC said:
PBR Stitch said:
Vulcan said:
Live long and prosper....Is this a coded message to me? :lol:
Is this where we start the discussion about who's catsuit is hotter, 7of9, or Sub-commanders?

Ron
Well, it would be a lot less sleazy than drooling over Ariel the mermaid. :D
Jerry
jerry...
Ariel the Mermaid is Stitch`s..dream gal..
go easy on him!
:wink:

Now I am jealous.... :cry:

:wink:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Click on the trailers at the bottom of the screen.

Stitch gets all the women :lol: :lol:

Stitch

Ron
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, didn't take long for this thread to get hijacked.

To PBR Stitch: Yeah there are rocks here, most are about the size of a fist with only a few that are about 12-15inches (Just big enough to do damage to something underneath.) The small ones get slung out from under the tires of the guy in front of you at sufficient velocity to do serious damage to whatevers behind.
You never follow anyone closely........after the first time :oops:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top