Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you uber lucky enough to attend SEMA this year, I have a favor to ask. If it's not too much trouble, could you please take some detailed photos at the Adventure Trailers booth? What I'm looking for specifically is their prototype JK Habitat/Flippac camper thing they have been working on. Hoping for some really good detailed outside and inside shoots. Think Earthroamer XV-JP and about $106,000 less. This project has been underway for quite some time, but not available for the general public's viewing until SEMA. It will be attached to a white J8 diesel JK. Here are a few doctored photos.......

And here's the actual shell on the J8 that will be at SEMA. It shouldn't be too hard to spot :D

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
That does look like a cool option for you. I noticed it the other day on their web site. It could even push me over the edge, well nope. I like this idea for the UAV though.

I thought you were going to SEMA again. Your new job and all.

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
inline6 said:
That does look like a cool option for you. I noticed it the other day on their web site. It could even push me over the edge, well nope. I like this idea for the UAV though.

Would be neat on your JK Ryan.

New Job? Here local or moving to AZ???

Better try and get back to work myself-though my arms are still tingling to much to hold anything steady... :laugh:

Best of Luck,

Mike

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I love it keep giving him Crap , Please!! :laugh:

Ryan,

I will certainly be thinking of you at sema this year when I am looking at this rig and I may just have to forget to take pictures of it. :wink:

David

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
David you should send him a crappy pic from an iphone, perhaps with your thumb blocking most of it.

·
Administrator
15,138 Posts
I love it keep giving him Crap , Please!! :laugh:

Ryan,

I will certainly be thinking of you at sema this year when I am looking at this rig and I may just have to forget to take pictures of it. :wink:

David
David..
I can also be there at the same time .....2 no pic guys who can look over the JK
:lildevil:

·
Premium Member
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: You guys suck! :lildevil: Hmmm..... I don't have a plan B. Inline6, check out the Flippacs and all the videos on their site and of the Commanche one of the guys owns, it's extremely well set up for long distance travel. And they do make Flippacs for nearly any truck. I'm about 85% sold on this for my JK. The cost of a rack, roof top tent, mounting bars and hardware would get me at about the same cost as this option from Adventure Trailers without all the extra weight, set up, etc. :pBR:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts