Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is not a duplicate, I would like to know what personalized license plates people have come up with for their jeeps. I have seen a few pics your plates posted on this site.

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Look to the left..... :D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Run a search. I remember a VERY long post on here a while back that had a lot of original names, both real and prospective. I'm pretty sure it was just in the general forum.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I used to have TREK-1 and the Wife had TREK-2 (Ok its not a Jeep thing but its how we met!) Anyway After NC raised the cost for personel tags compared to a Normal Tag. I turned mine in.. Guess the Wallet is getting tight!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
RonByram said:
I used to have TREK-1 and the Wife had TREK-2 (Ok its not a Jeep thing but its how we met!) Anyway After NC raised the cost for personel tags compared to a Normal Tag. I turned mine in.. Guess the Wallet is getting tight!
as in star trek ?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
WarPath said:
RonByram said:
as in star trek ?
YEP that be us! We are/were/always Trekies!
Yeah I even have a Uniform.

·
Registered
649 Posts
KRAWLER :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
RED RUBI

·
Premium Member
2,828 Posts
BGBOYTY as in big boy toy.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Here's a pic on my old rig. I need to get a good shot of it on the Rubi 8)

*EDIT* Here we go

1 - 20 of 55 Posts