Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
that guy should hang it up now. That is the peak of his career and nothing even remotely as cool as that will ever happen to him again!!
Thats like being called up from the minors and hitting a series winning grand slam in the world series. it aint gonna happen again!!
great vid, thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
The people in that car were probably too busy looking at the reporter to pay attention. Clearly their fault, and they have the proof on camera. Stuff like that really gets to me, people are too busy looking at whats hapenning in stuff that doesnt concern them to pay attention to the road....

I have no audio so pardon me if i'm missing something, but as far as the wreck goes, it's total inability to give right of way to the people with no stop sign....

G

·
0 Posts
jeepneeded said:
why did he go to see if the people were still ok instead of running his mouth.
because he has no interest in human life, all he wants is his story....

·
Registered
739 Posts
stone0075 said:
I know!!! He should of called 911, Put the camera down and try to HELP!!!!!
X2 that is all I could think of when I saw the video. But notice how someone in the studio was very with it and changed the banner to ready "Accident"?

·
Registered
577 Posts
yeah...that's a damn shame that he didn't run over to help. I've seen accidents like that, personally, haveing been a firefighter for a few years, and if you get broadsided like that in a car by a truck, chances are you're pretty screwed up -- I bet the driver of the car is dead.

Clearly the car's fault-- looks like the van coming blocked his view to his left and I'm sure he was paying attention to the camerman as well.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Even if it was a live feed he still should have been trying to do something for the people. That car was a wreck. I second the theory about the people in the car just watching the camera and not the intersection they pulled right in front of that truck.

T

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Might have been more interesting if the spinning cars had ran him over too......did I say that? I didn't realy mean that realy... :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts