Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the First Annual Dazed and Confused Jeep Jamboree at Paragon this weekend. Freinds of ours were kind enough to host the event at their home near the park, and it was a great 2 days of wheeling and partying. Most of the pic are of elff and Jerry's Rubis, but there's a few additional shots of some of the other Jeeps that were there. We have quite a mix.

Here's some shots on Rattler's Tail. We were running late, so elff was the only member of the group to run the upper section. It was an awesome demonstration.

Shameless elff posing

Move over damnit.

The artsy shot through the rear view mirror:

At this point elff had stopped squeezing his seat cushion:

Some AiROCK flex shots. Remember, this is a 4 inch short arm kit on my Rubi:

Dave's XJ on Headless Horseman:

I said we partied too. Mrs. elff thinks elff's a rock star. :D

Jerry

·
Registered
384 Posts
Nice pics there Jerry, I'm glad to see your Rubi up and running again. Did you do all of Rattler 2?

Dave, are those new flare on your Rubi?

GOD I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO PARAGON!!!!!! :shock:

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
Awsome pics.......

looks like everyone had a fun time!!!!!
wish it was closer to vegas...

ohhhhhhhh?
how did you git Elff to behave and not show the bird?
:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Medic3720 said:
Nice pics there Jerry, I'm glad to see your Rubi up and running again. Did you do all of Rattler 2?

Dave, are those new flare on your Rubi?

GOD I WISH I LIVED CLOSER TO PARAGON!!!!!! :shock:
Thanks Jerry. I just ran the first half. The Jeep and the OBA ran flawlessly all weekend.

Not to speak for elff, but yes, thise are his new 7 inch Warns. He put them on last week. I think they really look good. PA is real tough about tires sticking out past flares at inspection time.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
2,772 Posts
Great pictures - it looked like an awsome time! :D You had great weather for the weekend, there won't be very many more like it left. :( Did the XJ make it through the mud/rock hole unscathed?

Have a great day!

Ken

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ken White said:
Great pictures - it looked like an awsome time! :D You had great weather for the weekend, there won't be very many more like it left. :( Did the XJ make it through the mud/rock hole unscathed?

Have a great day!

Ken
Thanks Ken. The XJ and the YJ behind it run open diffs. That crossing was pretty tough for them, with lots of loud pedal, mud slinging and bouncing. But they both got through without breaking anything.

I got a great spot from one of the guys, and was able to walk the Rubi right through there without so much as a scrape. Too bad I can't say that about some other sections over the weekend. :D

Jerry

·
Registered
759 Posts
Didn't Call Me

Looks like you had a good time, but you didn't call me. J/K wouldn't want to slow down the traffic in the stock Rubi. LOL Yes Pa is very tough on inspection issues like that(depending on what garage you take it to). I feel bad because I think in Elff's part of the state he has emission inspection too.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Wow, those pics came out great.
Medic, Those are new 7" warn flares. I was having a beeotch of a time passing state inspection, so I had no choice but to get them. I did all of Rattler's Tail and was doing some 3 wheeled stunts one of which almost went over!!!!!!
I had the cleanest pucker out of the group at the end of the day. Nothing cleans your hiney hole like sucking a whole seat up into it!!!

MAC, don't you worry, the birdman of Paragon came out and even enlisted some new members. Once our weekend host gets his pictures online, I will post em for you.

Click Here for more pics.

Quote of the day was from my wife
"Get the F%&K out of here!!!!"
This was in response to watching JerryC lower the right side of his jeep to avoid hitting a tree.
Second Quote of the day was by my wife as well
"How come you dont have that?"

THANKS TO JERRY,
I got the OK to get an AirROCK!!!!!!!

I love this pic of a labrador who quickly shot under my jeep to get in the shade

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
elff said:
Wow, those pics came out great.

Quote of the day was from my wife
"Get the F%&K out of here!!!!"
This was in response to watching JerryC lower the right side of his jeep to avoid hitting a tree.
Second Quote of the day was by my wife as well
"How come you dont have that?"

THANKS TO JERRY,
I got the OK to get an AirROCK!!!!!!!
elff:

You haven't ordered it yet? Tell Steve at ORO Jerry sent you. I don't know what that will get you, but tell him anyway. :D

Get your OBA in, and we can have that big blue Rubi riding on air over an easy weekend! You buy the drinks.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait until 2004 before I can afford to do this. Unless of course they pull another special like they did in august which would force me to whip out the credit card.

Have some leaking windows that need to be taken care of now.
[email protected] F^&_ING Hurricane and crappy carpenters!!!

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Great pics! Enjoyed them, sure wish I could go. :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's some more pics for all of you

Go to http://www.air-rubi.com and click on the link to the Paragon pics.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
4x4mac said:
Awsome pics.......
how did you git Elff to behave and not show the bird?
Proof that I didnt behave and enlisted members into the
Bird Clan of Paragon

And after nearly sh!tting myself doing this

I got the hang of it and even stopped to pose

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
:rofl:
you all need a trip out west!
that way i can get a air rubi P.O.# from mrs mac!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Damn...I am jealous...Wish I could have made it again...Thanks for the memories guys.. :D

G

·
0 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great trip, one Day I might make it up your way. Hopefully I'll have some bigger tires then.

Ron

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
We passed this Samurai outside of the entrance to Rattler and Rattler's tail
He tried to run the trail without a spotter and this is the result

They did manage to get all 4 tires back on the ground for him

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
From what Ron, some piss? :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts