Rubicon Owners Forum banner

Panamint Valley Days Who is going?

816 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bnotdrs 
#1 ·
I am heading to PVD this Thursday and was wondering if any ROF members will be there this year? It is a fun event. Here are a few photos from last year

See less See more
#2 ·
Its a great event, no doubt. Since we moved east, we won't be making a 2-3 day drive to go, however. Instead we'll hit Superlift Park. Members from our old club (Santa Maria 4 Wheelers) will be there.

#3 ·
I'll be arriving Thursday also. I'm a lightweight though Kevin, :D so I doubt we'll be on the same trails. I'll keep an eye out for that Beast you drive and you keep your eye out for "Bellyrash" on the hood instead of "Rubicon". Maybe we can have a beer and listen to a little of the Grateful Dead together Friday or Saturday night.

Tim

#4 ·
bnotdrs said:
I'll be arriving Thursday also. I'm a lightweight though Kevin, :D so I doubt we'll be on the same trails. I'll keep an eye out for that Beast you drive and you keep your eye out for "Bellyrash" on the hood instead of "Rubicon". Maybe we can have a beer and listen to a little of the Grateful Dead together Friday or Saturday night.

Tim
Sounds good. I like listening to Sugar Magnolia and China Ryder the most when I am wheeling. Any dead tune helps calm my nerves out there on the pucker spots. You can do cummins cut off just don't do the v notches.

#5 ·
I didn't recognize "China Rider" by name but pulled it up on a '72 vid on youtube and am listening to it as I write this. Damn, they look so young in the vid (didn't we all in '72 :) ). As far as "Cummins Cutoff", I'm on 33's with a BB and Currie arms and I've got to drive her home and to work on Monday so not this trip :wink:, maybe next year. Hope to see you there.

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.