Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... DON'T LAUGH !! I don't care if I get a few small scratches on the Rubi,but my wife does. The Rubi is my wife's daily driver,at least thats what I told her :twisted: So this bring's me to my question for you guy's. I was hoping someone makes vinyl chapp's (thats what i'll call them) that you can attach to the side painted part's of the jp when off road. Kinda like the vinyl hood protecters except for the sides. I did find a place that sell's magnetic paint armor hmmmmm... I'm not sure yet what i think of this idea,any comments? http://www.offroadarmor.com/access.html do any of you guy's use any kind of a product to help protect from scratches ?

Thk's Dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had the offroad armor on my previous jeep (WJ). It works very well and can be painted to match your jeep. If it is cold, the magenetic stock doesn't like to bend so installing is harder. The protection I gained allowed to sell my WJ without the AZ pinstripping. Its not cheap, but very well worth it if you are trying to save the paint.
Brian

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks gray... i like the paint to match idea it will look less Dorky !!!!!!!!!! i think i will give it a try

1 - 3 of 3 Posts