Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just bought a 2018 JK, with 13k miles on it. I have read through the owners manual that came with the vehicle, but it seems to be lacking some key information, specifically about the instrument cluster display and associated user settings. I suspect i may be missing a manual. Is there an additional manual that covers this? and if so, how do i get one for free?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hi,

I just bought a 2018 JK, with 13k miles on it. I have read through the owners manual that came with the vehicle, but it seems to be lacking some key information, specifically about the instrument cluster display and associated user settings. I suspect i may be missing a manual. Is there an additional manual that covers this? and if so, how do i get one for free?
If rlenglish's post doesn't help you can try "JeepCares" on the "jeepforum"
https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/jeepcares-1712218/

I had good luck getting a printed version for my 2019 GC after contacting JeepCares on the forum.
The sent a hard copy free of charge.
It covered much more than what was available on the Uconnect system or paper copy.

Jeep.com also has some information available based on your VIN.
Official Mopar Site | Owner's Manual

Good luck.

·
Registered
Rubicon Sahara 2019
1 Posts
Personally, I had a license plate stamped under my seat. I only exhausted myself until I found it. As a result, several times in the night my dealer came to find out, and he probably already cursed me for it. In the end, I found everything and made a transcript on EpicVin Affiliate program | JOIN US and I was warmed by this vin check history

·
Registered
135 Posts
Your Jeep had an owner's manual and a "Quick Guide" user's manual, so I'm not sure which one you read.
Here's a link to the owner's manual: LINK
Here's a link to the "Quick Guide": LINK
Here's a link to order a printed owner's manual: LINK
Here's a link to all supplements: LINK
And finally here's a link where you can enter your VIN and it will tell you everything your Jeep came with from the factory: LINK

Hope that helps (y)

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your Jeep had an owner's manual and a "Quick Guide" user's manual, so I'm not sure which one you read.
Here's a link to the owner's manual: LINK
Here's a link to the "Quick Guide": LINK
Here's a link to order a printed owner's manual: LINK
Here's a link to all supplements: LINK
And finally here's a link where you can enter your VIN and it will tell you everything your Jeep came with from the factory: LINK

Hope that helps (y)
Thanks. its very strange that you guys are showing me users manual that have twice as many pages as mine. mine has 256 pages. I'm not talking about a quick start guide, either. i'll have to try to get to the bottom of this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts