Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does somebody have the mopar part number for the 2.5 coil spacer. I bought a winch last week and seems like the front is sagging.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
I don't have a Mopar part # and i'm a bit confused on what you mean...but i got a set of OME 10MM(3/8 inch) trim packers(spacers) from http://www.rocky-road.com for 22 bucks and it leveled the front out with my T-Max 9500 winch and Tomken winch mount. Then I added 2x 10MM in the rear to level from the heavier spare and the Wilderness bumper/carrier/rack combo....

·
Registered
375 Posts
part# 52087767-spring isolator--upper

Add one on anyway to cancel out the winch weight. The other spacers don't have a metal insert and deform slightly with the weight. Check out PBR_Stich's website.

JJ

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
I put the new OME spacers between the frame and the stock isolators.....

·
Registered
138 Posts
I used 3/4 in. Rubicon Express spacers in the front to counter the winch/bumper. Got them from Dirk at DPG. Cheap and easy. The OME trim packers are only 3/8 in. if I remember right, so it takes 2 sets and they were a little more expensive than the RE.

Oh yeah, I kept the stock isolators also. It sits nice and level.

·
Registered
681 Posts
bulldog said:
I used 3/4 in. Rubicon Express spacers in the front to counter the winch/bumper. Got them from Dirk at DPG. Cheap and easy. The OME trim packers are only 3/8 in. if I remember right, so it takes 2 sets and they were a little more expensive than the RE.

Oh yeah, I kept the stock isolators also. It sits nice and level.
X2 on the 3/4" from Dirk, Jeep sits almost perfect...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts