904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have thick skin.

I'll bet the smart ones will prolly figure out WHY. :wink:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ok, you asked for it!

How could you even think about driving a Jeep with that ugly yellow color? What were you thinking? I know you tried to distract everyone from noticing the yellow by putting all that pink stuff on it but it wont help. Just cut your losses now and paint the WHOLE thing that color pink!

:rotflmao:

Now for the truth. I always liked that color on the Jeeps. I almost bought a Yellow one in 04.

·
Premium Member
4,923 Posts
N7COF said:
Guessing Easter or breast cancer awareness trail run.
My first thought was something Easter related. :D

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts
N7COF said:
From an undisclosed location in Vegas :lildevil:

the funny thing is I see that uahmmmmmmm Jeep all the time and it`s usually a guy driving it
[attachment=1:3mbykygc]Barbie Jeep01.jpg[/attachment:3mbykygc]
[attachment=0:3mbykygc]Barbie Jeep02.jpg[/attachment:3mbykygc]
:laugh: :laugh:

also ...there was one for sale in Brian`s old neighborhood for $36,000.00
[attachment=2:3mbykygc]Cory_Jeeprubi.jpg[/attachment:3mbykygc]
:laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW......ok I got nothing on that thing. :eek:

I did the pink for a Jeeping for jugs ride last weekend....and it's no coincidence that I drove it like any kid would drive their sisters barbie Jeep. :cheesy:

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Did you buy the Jeep to match the winch or the winch to match the Jeep?.....

:)

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,997 Posts
A breast is a terrible thing to waste!

Kudos to you, my cousin just had surgery, chemo and radiation after finding stage 3 breast cancer.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had a member here (okies) paint my winch to match the Solar-Yellow a few years ago, and he did a stellar job. In my younger years with hot-rodding I always wanted to "draw attention" so as to get ladies and other rodders attention....I learned that having a "sleeper" was a hell of a great thing when I became friends with a "old school builder" that drove around @ 12.0 second station wagon with wood grain side panels....and he kept laundry baskets in the back. :rotflmao:

I have tried to keep my TJ as subtle as possible going with a "sleeper" type build. Unless your a "Jeep person" it looks pretty stock. I found it also keeps unwanted attention away from my always unlocked vehicle. :wink:

Elwarpo said:
A breast is a terrible thing to waste!

Kudos to you, my cousin just had surgery, chemo and radiation after finding stage 3 breast cancer.
My best goes out to her. :)

Both my aunt and mother in law are some damn tough women I tell ya. My wife is very close to her mom who lives local to us....and I know the treatment was kicking her ass pretty good seemingly every other day....but damn if she did not have a smile and was in a positive mood whenever I saw her.

Elwarpo you should try to make it out to Rocks and Valleys next year when they do the 4th annual ride. It's posted in GL4x4, and you would be welcome to join a good group of jeeps on the trails. We split into a couple groups typically as there are a few guys on 39" stickies that like to race each other. It's your typical michigan private park, but the rocks they do have are well positioned so a good spotter/driver can do some pretty good stuff. My little Jeep got beat up pretty good doing the "35 inch and up, lockers required, no stockers" trails.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts