Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you put on a 1" body lift and still add the OEM Rock Rails or the TBT Rock Sliders? I do not know if they bolt to the frame, tub or both. Also if to the frame only would they be 1" too low after a body lift.

On a second question, are the Mopar Rock Rails junk or decent? I cannot find a picture of them or directions as to how they mount. Does anyone have the Mopar Rails or Toys By Troy Sliders?

Thanks in advance.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,992 Posts
Can't answer yuor question about the Mopar or TBT, but the Jeepermans can be ordered stock, or to fit a 1" lift. Check out Raingler.com

Hope this can help.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have the TxT rock sliders on my Rubi along with a 1" BL. They only mount to the frame, so they sit an inch lower than they did before I put in the BL.

I don't think they sit too low at all with the BL, but you can judge for yourself.

·
Registered
316 Posts
TBT also has some new sliders that he calls "Rock Steps". They mount to the tub and wrap underneath quite a ways. They work for me...

Brad

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Brad W. said:
TBT also has some new sliders that he calls "Rock Steps". They mount to the tub and wrap underneath quite a ways. They work for me...

Brad
If you like those also check out the ones by Expert OffRoad. They mount using the stock rocker guard mount points so no new drilling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts