Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles do you guys have on your Rubis? I got mine back in Oct 02 and have now turned over 23,000 miles. I guess you can minus 5 or 8% to get the true miles. The only problem I have had is a belt pulley that ceased up and burned up the belt. Have you guys had any other warrenty type problems? :black:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
6250 miles for me...Going on 8 mths now... :D 6000 of those are JP event specific.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm just over 4,800 miles on mine. mostly highway so far, lift and tires this weekend!

G

·
0 Posts
13k here, no real problems aside from initial leaks that were fixed the next day.

G

·
0 Posts
9K Miles in 9 weeks! It keeps wanting to take me down dirt roads. Put on 120+ miles last night exploring the Zuni Mountains of New Mexico.

To estimate the error in my odometer, I set the trip odometer to 0 at a mile post marker on I-40 and noted its reading 100 mile posts away, 103.8. Therefore, there is a 3.8% error in the odometer which happens to coincide fairly closely with the error in my speedometer which I chaeck against my GPS.

Dan

·
Registered
454 Posts
5600 mi. At least half of those are from travelling to various trails. Too bad they didn't include an hour meter in the Jeep. I have lots of hours in the Jeep at less than 10 km/hr. :D I picked up the Jeep on the second week of May.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey RubiDan where at in the Zuni's?? I own a house with an astronomical observatory very near Bluewater Lake State Park....

G

·
0 Posts
John,

I have been exploring the Zunis little-by-little. I live in Albuquerque and work in Gallup. Last night, I was in the area between the Continental Divide and County Road 50, northeast of Ramah.

Dan

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
8.5 months
5,500 miles...approx 35% of them are offroad trails.
:wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
We're right at 3,549 miles since we broker er virginity in on may 20th according to our log we have 1644 miles offroad which is included in the 3.549. Only thing the dealer has checked is windows (squeaking) the diff lock lights blinking, front end knocking, puter to check if all things are good there and steering wheel ot of alignment. Other than that she is one fine piece of machinery.

Mo

·
Registered
333 Posts
Geez guys yall are making me feel like a mall cruzer... I only have about 300 miles off road

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
8 months, 10k miles and being a daily driver at 225miles a week. Do the math. I think thats about 3800 offroad miles minus the higway miles to the locations to wheel.

G

·
0 Posts
I got mine Oct. 1st and got 25,000 miles on her. 10,000 trail miles!!!
As far as problems... got about 15 warranty invoices. Anywhere from blowing u-joints to the drivers side door being screwed up.

·
Registered
315 Posts
coming up on 2500 miles, i got it first week of july and no problems yet, knock on wood.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have 8000 miles on mine, it's a daily driver and about 1000 off road miles, I have had nothing break or warranty issues...yet :multi:

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
11,000 miles

Rubi is currently at the dealer having a rear main seal oil leak fixed.

Not sure how many of those are offroad miles, but even with my accident, I have managed to average at least 1 offroad trip/month.

G

·
0 Posts
17K, had her for almost a year. It's my daily driver so a lot of those are highway miles, but many are offroad miles as well. Only issue for me was a cracked center console which they tried to attribute to my lift...not exactly sure how that works, but they fixed under warranty.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts