Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Nth Degree Tummy Tucker installed and what a sweet result. With a 1" motor mount lift and 1" body lift along with the TT the driveline sits almost perfectly flat like it did stock. Jim will be working on a Auto Trans Skid for those running a 1" MML which will be almost in line with the TT - See Photo for trans pan. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey Imats - Hubby installed my Nth degree TT yesterday. Pretty sweet & indestructible! We did a 1" BL and had to drop the fan shroud, took a while to get the wiring relocated, matter of frustration and unclear instructions. Resulted in an extra 2.5" of clearance!

for pics go here: http://community.webshots.com/album/88150343eYzmUD

·
Registered
653 Posts
Nice I'm jealous I want one

·
Registered
499 Posts
We chose to do a 1" body lift to avoid having to dent the floor. The only complication which wasn't covered in the instuctions was the tranny shift lever hitting the front of the centre console (by the little coin tray) when shifted into 1st, 3rd, and 5th. Took the rubber shift boot off and found that by carving off 1/2" of plastic on it's underside solved the problem. Probably wouldn't have had the problem if we installed a motor mount lift too.

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Anyone know if/when Nth Degree will be comming out with a flat skid compatible with long arm kits?

G

·
0 Posts
I hear that it will be sometime in October, Late I would figure just to be safe. Either way I am waiting and keeping my options open.

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts