Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this stuff a long time ago and ended up going a different route. Both were never used.

This kit is for non Rubicon TJs with a manual transmission. $200

Warn winch mount...

Not sure what Jeep this thing fits but it doesn't bolt to a TJ. $50

Both these items are heavy and bulky so local sale only. I'm located in San Bruno, California.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I bought this stuff a long time ago and ended up going a different route. Both were never used.

This kit is for non Rubicon TJs with a manual transmission. $200

Warn winch mount...

Not sure what Jeep this thing fits but it doesn't bolt to a TJ. $50

Both these items are heavy and bulky so local sale only. I'm located in San Bruno, California.
Hey there, Do you still have this available? I looked over the instruction page but to confirm, this will not work with autos?

I have an 04 Auto non Rubi I was looking for something like this. Just figured I’d ask.
Thanks.

·
3,382 Posts
Great set up for someone in need

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there, Do you still have this available? I looked over the instruction page but to confirm, this will not work with autos?

I have an 04 Auto non Rubi I was looking for something like this. Just figured I’d ask.
Thanks.
Yes, still have it.

I honestly have no idea if it will work with an automatic. I assume the difference would be in where the transmission mount bolts on the skid plate, I'm sure it could be modified to fit if needed.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Sorry for the delay in response.

I’m researching fitment. It doesn’t help everything’s been discontinued and a lot isn’t online anymore.
Would you happen to have the part number on the box or know which “model” this one is?

Also, I’m located down in the Monterey area, if it might work out, I could pick up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, have no idea on the part# or model as it was unboxed when I bought it.
If it helps I can take detailed pics of the parts.
Would like to get this outta the garage and to someone who could use it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Sorry, have no idea on the part# or model as it was unboxed when I bought it.
If it helps I can take detailed pics of the parts.
Would like to get this outta the garage and to someone who could use it.

if you wouldn’t mind. I’d appreciate it.
Who knows, it just may work.

I’ve read that the main differences are with the trans mount which is a separate piece obviously.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts