Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today that "Available October 2003" had disappeared from there web page for the item "Tummy Tucker : super high clearance center skid plateYJ, TJ, Rubicon" so I gave them a call. Spoke with Jim who said the first production run of the product is done and they will start shipping next week. They have also added some more pictures of it on there web page along with a very detailed set of instructions. I went ahead and placed an order. I be glad to get rid of that beat up "shovel" under there now. He said there not sold out yet on the first run so if anyone is interested give him a call.
Kevin Russell :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was going to order one but went with medic instead.

The nthdegree does give you more clearance but I chose the medic because it uses the stock tranny mount, doesn't require any clearanceing of the tub, is cheaper and according to medic the skidrow plate will bolt on after drilling the three mounting holes.

Also, after reading the nthdegree instructions and seeing how the clearances are very tight (1/4" in places) and might require shimming I just invision a lot of banging while wheelin.

I am sure either skid will work great.

Anything is better then the stock skid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts