Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, but does anyone actually like this??? I mean these "upgrades" are likely not free. Too me it would be buying a Rubicon with good bones and a totaled body.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
It looks better if it's color matched, but it's not my cup of tea. That's Fab Fours "grumper" (one piece grill and bumper) and windshield protector and fenders. It's all actually really really expensive. I think it would've worked a few years ago when Dodge ran a bunch Star Wars themed commercials. Have a bunch of Jeeps in all white with that and then one in black.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks better if it's color matched, but it's not my cup of tea. That's Fab Fours "grumper" (one piece grill and bumper) and windshield protector and fenders. It's all actually really really expensive. I think it would've worked a few years ago when Dodge ran a bunch Star Wars themed commercials. Have a bunch of Jeeps in all white with that and then one in black.
Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out some of the prices. The panels are easily ~4k for everything. The body panels match the rest of the Jeep on the 4WheelParts catalog and it admittedly doesn't look as horrible as this one (still not good though). I guess I have far different priorities for my Jeep... such as function.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Looks like a new Toyota (they are totally Star Wars helmets) that got in a wreck and then had sex with a Polaris SxS. I don't like it. But it's not as goofy looking as the angry birds grills people put on JK's.

- DAA

·
Registered
20 Posts
There is absolutely nothing about that front end or body that I like. I like Jeeps to look like a Jeep and NOT the looks of an aftermath of a mechanical abortion. I like old school design. :laugh2:

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'll pass on that one.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Looks like a new Toyota (they are totally Star Wars helmets) that got in a wreck and then had sex with a Polaris SxS. I don't like it. But it's not as goofy looking as the angry birds grills people put on JK's.

- DAA

Oh No! Dark Helmet lives, may the schwartz be with you.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts