Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of some wheeling we did on the off-road two day trip with North Cariboo Overland Adventures out of Prince George, BC. This was a 3 day event with the vendor/show and shine taking place on the 23rd, the wheeling took place on the 24 and 25th of June. We had quite a variety of rigs out on the trail with us, it was a great time that I thought I'd share with you all.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some More photos

Here's a few more shots I've been able to locate.

Attachments

·
3,431 Posts
Looks like fun - the mud was pretty deep!

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was some mud involved, there are fairly decent bypasses on this trail, however they do get quite treacherous when it's wet. The blown bead was reseated in about 15min and didn't present again for the rest of the day. We did experience some 30 Celsius weather and climbing back out of the canyon caused some issues. Some of the rads could've been flushed before the ascent, the cottonwoods were shedding quite a bit and that fluff combined with wet didn't help when it got into things. I'm not a mud guy but being that it was the alternate trail for the event and we ran it and we all had fun. I didn't get any good photos of the trail along the river but it was very scenic as well and this area has quite a bit of history in terms of gold mining in the area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts