1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
Thanks for posting these up saying that they were also available for the TJ. I saw the post on Facebook but assumed they were only for the JK.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
13,993 Posts
Awesome, I will be ordering them. Any chance of double LEDs for the pods. I have double ones in the TJ and they blow away any single ones I have seen.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I wonder if, that price is for a pair or each. They look good!

·
Premium Member
4,923 Posts
Elwarpo said:
Awesome, I will be ordering them. Any chance of double LEDs for the pods. I have double ones in the TJ and they blow away any single ones I have seen.
I tested some with a double row of LEDs, and they were a bit too bright in my JK, so I went with the same ones I had in the TJ. I ran the single row (3 leds) in my TJ dome lights for several years and was happy with them.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
f9k9 said:
I wonder if, that price is for a pair or each. They look good!
That is for a set so you only need to order one per jeep. I have these in my JK and no longer need a flashlight to find things behind the passenger seat like I did with the factory.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Just ordered a set. When you click on the link above it only mentions bulbs for the dome lites, so I asked if the footwell bulbs were included per the verbage in the post by MTDIRK and was told they were. Never hurts to double check.

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
Got and installed the lites today Nice! Bright! Now if I install one of those fancy things that turn the interior lites on remotely I could spot the Jeep in a huge parking lot from outer space with no problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts