Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1621 - 1624 of 1624 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hellooo
my name is Aspen, I'll be 22 in July. I just bought my first jeep, a white 2012 JK Rubicon Unlimited. I named him Hank!
he came w 35s, a 12,500lb winch and what I believe it an after market 3" or 4" lift. I've since added a 52" light bar over the windshield w pod lights at the base of the mount, new headlights and i'm putting a light bar on the front bumper above the winch. I've taken it out a ton in the desert in the phoenix/mesa area. I just went up to showlow this weekend and putted around the area we like to go elk/deer hunting.
I'm a manufacturing technician at Intel in AZ, I've lived in the valley my whole life. I love to go offroading, hunting, snowboarding, camping, shooting. anything outdoors and i'm down.
I've always wanted a jeep because of how versatile they are and how much of my personality I can show through mods to it. this if the second vehicle I have purchased but the first one without a cosigner. kinda proud of that, i'm like officially like an adult or sth.
anyway, I hope to learn more about my jeep by being here. and thanks for reading :)

·
Administrator
10,842 Posts
Hi Aspen and welcome to ROF! I had no idea Intel had any manufacturing in Arizona, what are they making there? Please post some pix of Hank, the gang here always enjoys pictures.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,045 Posts
Welcome aboard Aspen and Travis. This is a friendly no flame board and feel free to ask anything, we are here to help.

Reactions: johncanfield
1621 - 1624 of 1624 Posts