Rubicon Owners Forum banner
181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Some progress on the rear tire mount and corners...

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Automotive lighting Vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tail & brake light

And I decided to remove the spacers on the mid/tweet plates so they would sit flush on the acrylic.

Hand Hood Automotive tire Crankset Automotive lighting

Hopefully I’ll have the tire rack fully installed tomorrow, I do have a couple of rusty bolts I have to tango with.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
So the rack opens the opposite direction of the door? or is that where it latches?

That is the top left bracket, there are four. It opens both ways and has these awesome t handles that just pull out to release the gate. Expecting zero rattles.

Reactions: inline6

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
coming along...

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Wheel Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
I got the last one, who knows if they’ll make more...

Electrical wiring Gas Rectangle Machine Shipping box

Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior Gas Composite material

It’s getting painted to match and is replacing the rusty tailgate on there now. With the setup I have in the back this should work well and look amazing. Question is do I cut out & weld Jeep on the back to give it a more CJ look before I have it painted?

181 - 187 of 187 Posts