Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am Ruud from "the netherlands" and own a Silver TJ Rubicon 4Aut MY2003 sinds the beginning of this year.
I'd drive/ride Wrangler TJ from 11-1996 and i love it.. The rubi is my third replacement and is original a Canadian TJ what was exported to Japan around 2009/2010. Last year it was exported from Japan to The Netherlands, where i bought it.:)

·
2,111 Posts
Welcome to ROF Ruud! I know everyone would really enjoy seeing pictures of anything you do over there. Glad to have you as a part of the family.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hello Ruud and welcome, Appreciate your post, always find that the Jeep spirit around the world is a cool thing. I know Europe has some very fine historic places to visit and on the historic scale in America we are newbies. But Jeepers have lots to see from the remnants of our years of westward advancement.

Only a few hours drive from our home we have historic sites
to view. Here is an old 1800's ranch that supplied the mines in Nevada with vegetables and beef that is along the Nevada back country discovery route. https://ridebdr.com/nvbdr/

Not the Roman Empire for sure, but lots of stuff out west in the USA was built by European emigrants and American grit.

Pic: North of Tonapah Nevada along the NVBDR

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,286 Posts
Looks good Ruud, enjoy it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Find also this about the rubicon when it first arrives in Japan 2009/2010

·
Administrator
11,505 Posts
Find also this about the rubicon when it first arrives in Japan 2009/2010
❓❓

·
2,111 Posts
I’m leery of clicking on links like that, but I did look up the ”.com” at the bottom. It’s a shop in Japan that does mods to a broad make of vehicles. I got brave enough to click the link on my old iPad. It shows some basic information about the Rubicon.

Hey Ruud. Your photos look like promotional photos from the seller. Got any of you enjoying it in your country?

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Welcome aboard Rudd.

Lets see some pics or video of you behind the wheel. There has got to be some awesome picture potential in your country.

Super cool story on how your Rubicon made it to you. Looking to hear and see more

·
Super Moderator
2004 AiRubicon
4,552 Posts
Nice
Yea those older bushing go after a period of time. I had to do similar replacements this month.
It's awesome though, the vehicle feels brand new after you do it.

Keep the posts coming!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts