Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the Daystar 2" coil spacers on tonight. Looks so much better and has lots more room in the fenders. For $70 I'm very pleased. The only thing I wonder about is the driveshaft angle. I've driven it and didn't feel or hear any vibrations. I know its fine, it just looks different (because it is) and I'd love some reassurance as to the fact that there is nothing to worry about with this small of a change. Thanks a bunch. I'll have pics up soon.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I ran coil spacers for a little while and had no problems at all, the ride was better with the BB lift compared to the BDS I run now. WE WANT PICS!! :D

Adam

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the pics up finally, this first one is BEFORE the lift:

This is AFTER the spacers were installed:

And this is a pic of it after the spacers parked next to my buddy's Sahara with a 4" Procomp lift and 33x12.50 XTerrains, not too much smaller....

Hope you like it!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice Pics :D Should we assume by the mud on your tires that you had it on a test run? :wink: By the way who's light mounts did you use?

Adam

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good!
Please let us know how it rides-on and off road.
:)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, I wish I had been able to go on a test run. Actually, there was about a mile of road "closed" for construction between my house and O'Reilly's Autoparts...
The mounts were made by Sun Performance I believe. Picked them up at 4Wheelparts for $30.

·
Premium Member
3,913 Posts
furrymurry said:
This is AFTER the spacers were installed:
]
Looks Great! That's what the Lady finally talked me into this weekend ( I get delusional when wheeling! LOL) after we went all the way up a killer hill just to bottom out on the top ridge twice, and had to back all the way down in shame.

Is that the spacer I see above the front tire?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, yeah, the install was easy as crap, I'd definitely go for it, at least to tide you over till you can afford a bigger lift (as my case is). Yeah, that's the spacer right there above the tire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts