Rubicon Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,020 Posts
Welcome to ROF. You said new. What do you own?

·
Registered
2018 JLUR
3 Posts
Wow. Wonder which troll farm they’re working out of.
I doubt there’s two people on this forum that will agree on a single answer to the OP question.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
... this thread had a lot of entertainment potential. Too bad :( .. hehe

·
Registered
14 Posts
Depends on what you want the gun for...hunting, plinking, self-defense, EDC? Perhaps the most popular weapon in the universe is the ubiquitous 9mm semi-auto...there are more makers of it than the number of monkeys in the jungle...with more popping up all the time...I suggest Gun Tests magazine, they don't take advertising so will give the real skinny on the operation/value of each test gun and they test them all...as an old geezer I started out with a cheap .38 special and still sometimes carry a .38 S&W snubby but recently went to a S&W Shield because there is more ammo available when in an emergency and I'm no longer restricted on what I can carry. Otherwise, I like my Sigs, .45 and 9mm, because they work well and are quality made but too big for EDC. When out shooting I'll take one of every caliber because I can. You can never, ever have too many guns or too much ammo.

·
Administrator
11,455 Posts
We've been having a little fun with the original poster whom we banned. However - many (most) of us do enjoy gun chit-chat.

I'm a Sig fan, my EDC is a Sig P365XL, wife carries a P238. One of my first carry guns was an M&P 9C, absolutely 100% reliable but it's a bit wide and heavy for me to carry now. That M&P will go to the grave with me :).

Wife and I went to the range last week (I have a range setup on our ranch but one of the dogs hates the noise) and it looked like we ready to set up a table at a gun show. Brought several long and short guns.

·
Sarcastic Moderator
14,269 Posts
For EDC CZ 75D compact PCR
For fun shooting a S&W pro shop 681 (8 shot 357) or browning high power.

Used to be a SIG fan and still have many, but the CZ is pure quality.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon AEV
294 Posts
Enjoying this thread. What does EDC stand for? I know it's referring to a carry/conceal weapon. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts